Blog post by Synthesis Organics.
Founder of Synthesis Organics; Theme Rains shares her nine daily rituals to help start your day with better energy and health.
Emmersing herself in the healing arts of skincare for the last 17 years, Theme is the epitome of natural beauty and better health.
Currently the owner of beauty product brands including Synthesis, First Love and First Light, she has also co-founded an award-winning organic, fair trade, eco-lifestyle shop and conscious well-being centre, in the heart of Tyalgum on the northern coast of New South Wales.
Here are Theme’s nine daily rituals to keep you strong, healthy and mindful throughout the day:
- Start your day with a self-love and gratitude ritual, which will set you up to attract the best from your day ahead.
2. Theme always includes the use of her Synthetics organics skincare products as part of her morning routine. Richly scented with beautiful organic ingredients, the smell alone is enough to stimulate the senses and get you motivated.
3. Look at yourself in the mirror and smile, remembering to be grateful for just how loved and beautiful you are.
4. Connect with, and breath in pure nature. In Japan, this is called Forest Breathing, and it’s often prescribed by many doctors for good health, as it brings down your blood pressure, opens your lungs and offers a myriad of other health benefits.
5. Of course, it’s not always possible to walk through a forest every day, so Theme recommends using organic aromatherapy blends. Simply place a drop into your palms, rub it together and breathe in the pure unadulterated essence of cedar forests, sandalwood trees, the Australian bush, lavender fields or France and the rich scent of roses from Bulgaria.
6. This is beautiful to do in your lunch break. Step outside if you can, find a patch of grass, or tree to lean against, then do this little aromatherapy ritual before closing your eyes for a few minutes in a meditative journey of restoration through nature. There are a myriad of different health benefits in our essential oils, so choose the blend to support your health and energy goals.
7. At the end of the day, release your day and prepare your body, mind and soul for the best possible sleep. Theme starts her unwinding of an evening with a deep cleanse to the skin. Follow with a facial massage to sooth away accumulated tension.
8. Rub a little onto your heart chakra to nurture your energy centre. Finish off by using the Sooth Cream by Synthesis, which is a rich mixture of chamomile, sandalwood and ylang ylang, which help to release stress and assist in achieving a deep and peaceful beauty sleep.
9. Try not to watch any television before going to bed, instead, spend a few moments before going to sleep, to think about, or draw up the feeling, of something that makes you smile, or a vision you are working towards, so your subconscious can you manifest more of that for you while you rest
Synthesis Organics is available at www.innerorigin.com
Article Source: Bondi Beauty https://bondibeauty.com.au/life/14588/