Blog provided by EveryMite.
Try this delicious vegetarian recipe using EveryMite Allergy-friendly Superspread.
EveryMite is made with high quality Certified Organic ingredients, which are kept in their raw state to maintain their nutritional value. Also contains essential Minerals, Amino Acids, gut-friendly bacteria and vitamins. In EveryMite there is No Dairy, Gluten, Soy, Nuts, Yeast, Grains, bad fat, added sugar, Fillers or folic acid. It is an all-natural blend of ingredients. Plus it is delicious! Easily making your breakfasts more interesting.
- (Make 13 patties, 1/4 cup of batter each)
- 1 packet 300g silken tofu, liquid squeezed out with a cheese cloth
- 2 tbsp EveryMite
- 1 tbsp coconut amino or 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 packed cup shredded carrot (~2 medium)
- 1 cup frozen peas or finely chopped green veggies (I used chopped asparagus)
- 3/4 cup cooked rice (I used a combination of red, black and white rice)
- 1/2 cup toasted nuts/seeds of choice e.g. sunflower seeds, walnuts
- 3 tbsp flour of choice (I used chickpea flour)
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Garnish: white sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Blend everything together in a food processor except for carrots, peas and nuts/seeds, until just combined
- Stir in the carrots, peas and Yummy Beans and pulse for a few times. Taste and adjust amount of coconut amino. Add more flour if too crumbly.
- Form patties with hands, dip in a dish of white sesame seeds and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, flip half way or until both sides are golden brown and firm to touch. Alternatively pan fry them on a frypan with a bit of oil until golden brown on both sides.