Introduce Lupin into your kitchen with The Lupin Co’s delicious meal pre-mixes or sprinkle flakes onto your salads, breakfast bowls and sweet treats! Lupin Flakes pack a seriously tasty, powerful punch. As one of the world’s richest source of combined protein and fibre, this Aussie-grown little legume is gluten free, low GI and only 4% carbs. Plus they’re rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron!
Watch The Lupin Co Story
Best ways to Cook Lupin
- Absorption: Add 1 cup rice 1/2 cup Lupin flakes, 3 cups water to a rice cooker with a 1.4 tsp salt.
- Bake: Lupin flakes are great for using in baking. Try substituting up to 1/5 wheat flour in bread baking.
- Crumb: Dust in rice flour and dip in egg before crumbing, then rest for 15 mins before cooking. Ideal for chicken, fish, meat or vegetables.
- Quick Boil: Add 1 part Lupin flakes to 3 parts hot water and bring to boil. Boil for 3 mins then strain. Let cool before squeezing out excess moisture.
- Toast: Add 1 cup to a hot, dry pan and stir over medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes until golden. Alternatively, roast on an oven tray at 150 degrees celsius.
High Protein & Fibre Breakfast Muffins
Vegetable Lupin Curry
Lupin Falafel Power Bowl
High Protein Ricotta Pikelets