A rich, delicious chocolate chia pudding recipe…you’ll be surprised how healthy it is! Chia seeds are high in fibre & omega-3. Goji berries are high in antioxidants. Coconut is a great source of good fats, and you’re getting all the amazing benefits of the After Midnight – Dark.
Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding Ingredients
- 3 tbsp After Midnight – Dark
- 1 1/3 cups Coconut Cream
- 2/3 cup filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Goji Berries
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding Method
- Add the water, coconut cream, After Midnight – Dark and goji berries into a blender and blend on high.
- Pour into a large bowl. Add in the chia seeds, stir, and put it in the fridge.
- Stir every 30 minutes for next 1 1/2 hours to stop the chia seeds clumping together.
- Spoon into 3-4 serving glasses/bowls and place in fridge for another 1/2 hour.
- You can also leave overnight.
- Decorate with extra goji berries, coconut and your favourite fruits and enjoy!
Grab your After Midnight – Dark pack and save!