Kick-start your day with Mother Nature's Superfood
Indulge yourself in this guilt-free, delicious Choc-Mint Smoothie Bowl that is full of natural ingredients, including MANA Blend Superfood. Perfect to kick-start your day at breakfast, or for a sweet treat to prevent your afternoon crash.
Mother Nature’s Superfood, MANA Blend, contains 11 of the best power foods on the planet.
These include: Chlorella, Goji, Lucuma, Mesquite, Maca, Noni, Red Banana, Yacon, Incan Spirulina, Cacao and Camu Camu. All these raw and organic ingredients provide you with an energy boost, whilst enhancing immunity and gently detoxing your body.
Choc-Mint Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 of a ripe avocado
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of cacao powder
- 1/4 of a zucchini chopped
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1/4 of a cucumber chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon of MANA powder
- 1 teaspoon of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- Blend all ingredients in your blender until very smooth and creamy. The mixture should be thick and velvety but pourable, so add a little more liquid if you need to but try and keep it thick!
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. MANA Blend’s Founder and CEO Lisa Darveniza used almond flakes, cacao nibs, coconut and banana in the image above.