Fifteen Minute Chocolate Freezer Fudge – Recipe by d.e.w
Quick and easy delicious, guilt-free chocolate Easter recipe using d.e.w Beauty Foods. Loved by the whole family.
Serves 25 bite size pieces. VEGAN, RAW
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
1/3 cup coconut butter
5 tsp Cacao & Beetroot
1 tbsp maple syrup
Small pinch of ground rock salt.
- Over a low heat melt and combine the coconut oil, peanut butter and coconut butter in a warmed pan.
- Add to a blender with the other ingredients and blitz.
- Tip in to a 10 cm x 10 cm glass container or baking paper lined tray and spread. Optional top with chopped and toasted nuts
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until set.
- Cut and serve, or store in the fridge until needed.
If you can’t source coconut butter just increase your peanut butter or alternative to 2/3 cup.