Sheer Shea skincare products are 100% certified organic shea butter extracted straight from the source of The Nile. Packed with therapeutic nutrients which not only moisturise, but also assist in the treatment of a range of skin conditions. Courtney Black, Co-Founder of Sheer Shea, shares her daily skincare routine using Sheer Shea skincare products!
The Benefits of Shea Butter
People of all ages and skin types can benefit from using SHEER SHEA Butter & Oil which contains all natural vitamins A, E & F.
SHEER SHEA products can be used for many different applications including:
- Dry skin, dry scalp and hair
- Baby body massage
- After shave moisturiser
- Chapped, dry lips
- Cracked skin, dry knees, elbows and rough hands
- Eye makeup remover
- Blisters, calluses and corns
- Cuticle repair
- Insect bites & stings
- Muscle fatigue, tension & aches
- Rough heels
- Sunburn relief
- Stretch marks during pregnancy
- Anti-ageing skincare – increase skin balance, elasticity and tone
They are also suitable for those with sensitive skin conditions such as:
- Eczema (infant & adult)
- Athletes foot
- Skin rashes, nappy rash
- Skin blemishes
Your new Daily SHEER SHEA Skincare Routine
- After my morning shower I apply SHEER SHEA Bath & Body Oil to sections of my body starting with my feet and finishing by patting my face with any remaining oil left on my hands. You will notice a refreshingly hydrated feeling and thanks to the citrus and nutty fragrance (Jaffa in a jar) it should give you a boost of energy to start your day. On top that the oil leaves an amazing glow on your skin that’s not greasy.
- During the day I apply SHEER SHEA Lip Balm whenever I need it. Most days I only use it first thing in the morning and right before bed but you can pop it in your carry bag and use it at any time you desire. Using organic shea butter lip balm provides natural UV protection and aids in the skins natural collagen production as it contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. Tip: a small amount goes a long way and try not to leave your balm in the car or where it can get too hot and melt.
- In the evening I remove my makeup with a gentle cleanser and then apply a small amount of the SHEER SHEA Oil to a cotton pad to remove any remaining eye makeup. The essential fatty acids are extremely healing and moisturising and will leave the delicate area under your eyes feeling smooth and protected and lashes strengthened.
- Twice a week I apply the SHEER SHEA Bath & Body Oil the ends of my hair and leave it overnight as I colour my hair and swim nearly every day. Tip: you can apply either the oil or butter to your entire head for a deep conditioning and restorative hair mask and shampoo out thoroughly the next day. Vitamins A & E help to maintain the texture and strength of your hair. It also prevents further damage. Extra tip: in the daytime use a tiny amount of butter or oil for any fly-away hairs during the day or to help with humidity frizz.
- In the evening I apply a small amount of SHEER SHEA Body Butter to my heels and elbows and to any bites, rashes, scars or irritations such as blemishes on my skin. Tip: As the butter touches and melts into your skin turning from a balm to an oil you will notice only need the smallest amount.
Happy Hydrating!!! You can get your Sheer Shea products from InnerOrigin.