Chocolatey melty goodness sprinkled with your favourite toppings. And most of all, it’s not bad for you!
- 200g Cacao Butter
- 200g After Midnight-Dark
- A variety of your favourite toppings. e: nuts, seeds, goji berries, cranberries, coconut, freeze-dried fruit etc.
How to make:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pop it in the freezer so that it is cold. Clear a shelf in the fridge so that the tray will fit on flat when you need to set it later.
- Melt the cacao butter using a double boiler – by putting in a bowl over a saucepan of boiled water, stir it continuously until it melts letting it melt gradually.
- Add in After Midnight-Dark and mix until well combined.
- Take out your tray, and pour the chocolate mixture onto it. It’s ok if it isn’t exactly squared off on the edges.
- Decorate with your selected toppings.
- Put it into the fridge for 30 minutes to set
- Take out and break into pieces. Enjoy!