EveryMite is a delicious and healthy Vegemite alternative, that contains high quality certified organic ingredients, which are kept in their raw state to maintain their nutritional value. In EveryMite there is NO Dairy, Gluten, Soy, Nuts, Yeast, Grains, bad fat, added sugar, Fillers or folic acid. It is an all-natural blend of ingredients.
With no additives, this organic blend provides naturally occurring minerals, vitamins, amino acids, protein and fibre while the beneficial enzymes for friendly gut bacteria improve vitamin and mineral absorption.
Available from InnerOrigin.com in 3 varieties; The Original, Low Aussie Salt and FODMAP Friendly.
What’s in EveryMite?
In EveryMite there is Essential Minerals such as copper, manganese, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium; Healthy Essential Mineral Salts; 17 different important naturally Amino Acids; Vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin C; Protein; Dietary fibre; Beneficial Enzymes for friendly gut bacteria; and Acetic acid; which then helps your body absorb the important minerals from the foods you eat.
- Certified Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- Certified Organic Coconut Amino Sauce (Fermented Coconut Nectar, Birds Eye Chilli*, Garlic*, Onion*, Sun dried Mineral Rich Sea Salt)
- Certified Organic Himalayan Rock Salt
- Certified Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother)
*Pls note that the chilli, garlic and onion are raw and fermented and are less than .5% of the final product.
Crusty White Gluten Free Bread Recipe
Recipe by Bridget O’Donoghue.
- 220g rice flour
- 120g buckwheat flour
- 140g tapioca (arrowroot) flour
- 1 tspn guar gum
- 7g dried yeast
- 1 heaped tspn Himalayan salt
- 15g rapadura sugar (or honey )
- 390g luke warm filtered water
- 30g oil (macadamia, olive, coconut, or vegetable)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- Place dry ingredients into bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4.
- Place water, oil, vinegar and egg whites into bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5-6 or until combined.
- Tip mixture into a greased and lined with baking paper bread tin and let rise for 15 minutes in a warm position
- then bake in a moderate oven at 180deg for 50 minutes or until cooked.
Fermented Buckwheat Bread Recipe
Recipe by Bridget O’Donoghue.
- 850 grams of organic raw buckwheat kernels
- 250 gram of filtered water
- 2 level teaspoons of pure sea salt
- Place the buckwheat in a large glass bowl and cover with filtered water. Soak for 6 hours or overnight, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
- Place the drained buckwheat into Thermomix bowl with the 250g water and 2 tspns of sea salt and, with the assistance of the spatula, blend on speed 7 / 40 secs or until you have a creamy batter.
- Pour the batter back into the glass bowl and cover with a plate. Place bowl somewhere very warm for 10 hours to ferment. If you have a dehydrator, set to 37 deg and allow to ferment overnight, otherwise leave in the sun for the day.
- Once fermented, carefully spoon mixture, so as not to break the airpockets, into a lined bread tin and bake for 50 mins at 180 deg.
- As you can see from my posts I ferment mine in a dehydrator. I ferment mine directly into the loaf pan. I do not cover the mixture.
- This bread is best eaten straight out of the oven or kept in the fridge and toasted