Start 2018 with the Trio Detox
Nikki Fogden-Moore is an inspiring Advocate Ambassador of InnerOrigin and an amazing mentor and leader. We are proud that she is aligned with InnerOrigin through the way she lives her life with her philosophy and values. We interviewed Nikki about goal setting in 2018 and starting the year with the Trio Detox program.
“I feel that InnerOrigin is creating a platform where we can guide people we love, to a place where they can purchase ingredients and household products, that we know are not only going to be good for you, but are good for our planet, our families and general wellbeing. It is truly refreshing to be able to direct people to products that are naturally good for you, are sourced well, are reputable and credible”
– Nikki Fogden-Moore
How do you intent to move into 2018 and planning for the year ahead?
Nikki: “Figure out what your values are and what is it that you value the most. I am aware that I have to be purposeful. Whatever you do with your time should be related to your major goals. Reconnecting to the values that are important to me, and my biggest value is kindness. It’s important to take the time to define what GREAT looks like and feels like to you. Your health, your wealth and your mindset. There is no wrong answer. Be bold. Be unfiltered. Be purposeful. Be mindful. Be authentic. Write down the first answer that comes to your head and apply some basic principles to chemistry check your goals are aligned with the values you have and the time you have.”
“Be bold. Be unfiltered. Be purposeful. Be mindful. Be authentic.”
Goal Setting tips:
- Gratitude: Before you look at new goals, look at everything in your life that you really appreciate, love, enjoy doing and all the ingredients that really add value to your life.
- Visualise what GREAT looks like and feels like. Be specific with each goal.
- Mental handbrakes. What is holding you back? How can you break through these? Write those down and distinguish between stories and really what the facts and stats are.
3 Core Pillars of Goal Setting:
- Do your goals resonate with you? Are you willing to fight for it and defend it? If a goal on your list doesn’t resonate with you then you’re not going to achieve it.
- Are your goals relevant to you?
- Is it in real time? Are they realistically achievable now, and what can do you do now to achieve this? In 90 days, where do you want to be?
How do you integrate “Health, Wealthy and Wise” into your life?
Nikki: “My core motto is Work-life blend. What does your winning week look like? Plan your work and life agenda for the week. Your calendar should be a seamless integration of a healthy lifestyle, commercial and personal actions – and mindset of where you value yourself.
You should be chipping away constantly with purpose and practice, consistency is key. Success comes from doing the work and applying yourself on a daily basis with practicality, focus and the ability to enjoy the small moments along the way. I like to coach my clients mastering the art of work/life blend – creating the most seamless and remarkable roadmap to success by seeing that you are the CEO of your life as well as your business.”
Share your experiences with the Trio Detox and why you loved it.
- “Scientifically and product-wise, the quality of the ingredients is remarkable, designed to enhance your operating system, our bodies. You know you’re getting clearly defined ingredients designed to help you achieve your optimum best. I didn’t see it as a diet or detox, I saw it as a reset. I did it for the clarity and vitality it gave me.
- The second thing I love about the Trio Detox is the practicality of it. We are masters of our own destiny so preparation is key, and the Detox package makes everything so easy! You can pack your sachets and do your shaker and use you can get creative with your smoothies. My smoothies are my meals!
- It is very simple. You want to replace the foods that are empty calories with nutrient-rich ingredients that have you running on all cylinders. Respect your body and give it the environment for it to heal, to operate properly and have mental, physical and emotional agility. You do this by looking after your health and your gut. The Trio Detox is an amazing package that’s so easy to travel with, its safe, not a fad diet, and a consistent environment to integrate with everyday living. The closer to its natural source then the better it is for you.”
Watch Nikki share her best Trio Detox tips and tricks!
Goal Setting Podcasts
Gold Stars For Adults
Goal Setting 101
Evolution Not Resolution
Goal Setting Sabotage