Recipe by EveryMite
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (meal)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients except for the coconut oil into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until very well combined.
- Now let rest for 5 minutes, this will allow the almond meal to soak up some of the liquid. You will notice the mixture become thicker and this will give you a great cooking pancake! No sticking and no crumbling.
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a bit of coconut oil at a time. Wait till the pan is slightly smoking and add a ladle of mixture to cook at a time.
- The pancake is ready to flip when you see the bubbles appear in the mixture. This is usually 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook for only a minute or two on the other side.
- Stack and serve with berries, yoghurt, cream, honey, pure maple syrup, Everymite, peanut butter or bacon!
Why choose EveryMite?
EveryMite is a delicious and healthy Vegemite alternative, that contains high quality certified organic ingredients, which are kept in their raw state to maintain their nutritional value. In EveryMite there is NO Dairy, Gluten, Soy, Nuts, Yeast, Grains, bad fat, added sugar, Fillers or folic acid. It is an all-natural blend of ingredients.
With no additives, this organic blend provides naturally occurring minerals, vitamins, amino acids, protein and fibre while the beneficial enzymes for friendly gut bacteria improve vitamin and mineral absorption.
Available from InnerOrigin.com in 3 varieties; The Original, Low Aussie Salt and FODMAP Friendly.