If you love ANZAC biscuits, you will love this Magick Protein Powder enhanced twist on the classic recipe. Makes roughly 30 cookies.
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut
- 1.5 cups of flattened or rolled oats
- 2 scoops of Magick Vegan Protein Powder
- 0.5 cups of sugar (coconut sugar is our favourite)
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 150 grams of butter (we used nuttelex for vegan)
- 2 large tablespoons of honey (golden or maple syrup for vegan)
- Fresh nasturtium flowers for serving
- Preheat oven to 180C and prepare two oven trays with baking paper or grease them
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, Magick Protein Powder and shredded coconut in a large bowl and mix together.
- Melt butter and honey/syrup in saucepan and stir, then remove from heat
- Dissolve baking soda with a bit of hot water in cup, then add to butter mixture
- When it’s finished foaming, pour butter mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and flatten onto trays. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden
- Let them cool down a bit, then dig in:)