About Hemp Oz
Hemp Oz is an 100% Australian owned company located in Sydney. Hemp Oz’s objective is to use hemp to create alternative natural and organic products for the health-conscious consumer.
The Hemp Oz philosophy is to provide the best organic natural products to health conscious and informed consumers who are seeking choice in the buying decisions they make. Hemp Oz is committed to providing the best hemp products in the market. We want to remind the world about the incredible power of nature that is the hemp plant.
Hemp Oz produces a range of Hemp-based consumable products, such as our Hemp Kombucha Starter Kits which is available at InnerOrigin now.
How to make Kombucha using Hemp Oz’s Starter Kit!
Click to watch the video below:
More Hemp Recipes!
Ginger & Hemp ‘Heal Yourself’ Power Smoothie
A healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant rich smoothie with fresh ginger, hemp seeds, maca root powder and blueberries.
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup (handful) frozen blueberries
- 1 heaped teaspoon of grated ginger
- 2 heaped tablespoons of shelled hemp seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon maca powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon of tahini
- ¾ cup water (or plant-based milk)
- Blend until creamy smooth and enjoy immediately.
Gluten-Free Hemp Protein Muffins
These guilt free delicious muffins will keep you coming back for more. Try eating just one!
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 4 tbsp hemp protein powder
- 2 tsp xylitol
- splash vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into lightly oiled ramekins or large muffin pan.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes
- Let cool before removing from pan.
Blog post provided by Hemp Oz