Chia pudding is such a terrific way to start the day. It is high in protein, high in healthy fats and offers really nourishment and sustaining energy throughout the morning. This version had the added bonus of spirulina and MANA Blend for extra brain health and protein too. By blending the nut milk with thChia pudding is such a terrific way to start the day – high in protein, high in healthy fats and sustains energy! By adding MANA Blend Superfood to your pudding, you’re getting heaps of extra brain food with the 11 Superfoods! e banana and avocado, you’re left with a super dreamy creamy pudding that tastes far more like dessert than breakfast. This will keep 3-4 days in the fridge and this makes around 5 serves. You don’t need much as it is quite rich and filling. It also works as a terrific mid morning snack or may even help you get the kids to eat some superfoods in disguise also!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups nut milk of choice
- 1-2 Tbsp rice syrup
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small thumb of ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp scrapped vanilla bean (optional)
- pinch of sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon MANA Blend
- Blend all ingredients in your blender except for the chia seeds.
- Pure the mixture into a large bowl and add the chia seeds, stirring or whisking well.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to set overnight. In the morning, give it a good stir- it should be thick and creamy. Enjoy as is or top with your favourite fruits and nuts.