Smoothie bowls are such a great way to enjoy everything you love about a smoothie, with a little extra fun and sustenance. Jazz up your morning smoothie bowl with some extra nuts, seeds, dried fruit, fresh fruit, oats or activated buckwheat. MANA Blend makes it easy to get all the nutrition you need in one simple serving without a dozen different powders, and offers you an easy and effective way to thrive in every aspect of your life.
What sets MANA Blend apart?
– MANA Blend is 100% organic raw ingredients
– The formula is synergistically combined to offer maximum assimilation
– Each ingredient is naturally grown, farmed and harvested in pristine conditions
– Your daily serve offers medicinal doses of each potent ingredient
– MANA Blend nourishes body, mind & spirit and awakens consciousness
No matter how busy your day to day life is, MANA Blend has been designed to offer ease and simplicity. 11 potent superfoods in one simple product allows you to keep up a daily MANA routine when you’re on the go.
We traveled the world to ensure maximum quality and integrity from the soil each ingredient grows in, to the product that ends up in your hand. Each daily serve not only supports your own health and wellbeing, but also positively supports the environment and the communities from where each ingredient is grown and harvested. Let food be your medicine. Designed by healers, and endorsed by nutritionists, doctors and experts in the field. From us to you, in vibrant health.
Mana, Kiwi & Avocado Smoothie Bowl Recipe
1 frozen banana chopped
½ a ripe avocado
2 kale leaves chopped
¼ teaspoon of orange zest
1 tablespoon of MANA Powder
½ teaspoon of ginger powder
1 kiwi fruit chopped
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
½ cup of almond or coconut milk
Chop up your banana, avocado and kale and place them in a blender with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Pour your smoothie into a bowl and top with:
- 1 teaspoon of buckinis
- 1 teaspoon of coconut shreds
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals
- A few slices of blood orange for garnish, Or any toppings of your choice
Blog post provided by Mana Blend