Fight away the winter blues
Fight away the winter flu with Healthful Hub‘s Moringa immunity shot. Full of defence qualities, this shot is ideal with a cup of hot Moringa Tea to warm you from the inside out. Plus it’s super easy to make! For even more healing and cleansing properties, add a teaspoon of Moringa superfood to your Tea! Your body will love you for it.
Moringa is a new superfood with high levels of nutrients with powerful anti-inflammatories, antioxidant, and tissue-protective properties among many other health benefits. Moringa oleifera, also known as horseradish tree, ben tree, or drumstick tree, is a small tree from India, Pakistan and Nepal. It has been used for generations in Eastern countries to treat and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, anemia, arthritis, liver disease, and respiratory, skin, and digestive disorders.
- 1 cup of Moringa Lemongrass & Ginger Tea
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (optional fresh)
- 1 thumb nail slice of fresh Ginger
- Add 1tsp of MORINGA ORGANICS lemongrass & Ginger in a tea infuser with 1 cup of boiled water. Steep tea for 5 minutes.
- Blend ingredients while tea is steeping.
- Add the mixture to the hot tea and divide in two portions.
- Take one portion as the shot!
- For maximum results take a shot every few hours
Moringa superfood and Moringa Teas can be purchased on our InnerOrigin store. Share your Moringa immunity shots, your cup of Moringa Tea and your best flu-fighting techniques with us using the hashtag #InnerOrigin