About Riki's Moroccan Spices
The Riki Kaspi Spice Journey range of products makes it easy to create a complete restaurant quality Morrocan feast at home. Carefully selected, blended and balanced by well known Western Australian chef Riki Kaspi, these premium quality, hand crafted products are preservative free and made from 100% natural roasted spices and fresh herbs. The popularity of Moroccan food is on the rise. Riki Kaspi Spice Journey offers this popular exotic cuisine in a premium product range, ideal for creating a complete feast, yet so simple to use it’s ideal for a family meal – such as the recipe below!
√ Hand-crafted by food personality and chef, Riki Kaspi
√ Western Australian made
√ 100% natural
√ Preservative free
√ In store demonstrations
√ Premium product
√ Easy to use
√ Restaurant quality result
√ Proven popularity
√ Suits the whole family
Moroccan Quinoa Vegetarian Salad Recipe
- 310g pouch Riki Kaspi Spice Journey Moroccan Quinoa
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 orange, segmented
- 7 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp shredded fresh parsley leaves
- 6 tbsp shredded fresh mint leaves
- 4 spring onions, green part only, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 160g feta, broken into chunks
- 50g pinenuts, roasted, to garnish
- Cook Riki’s Quinoa as per instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut roughly into 2cm dice. Spread on an oven tray lined with greaseproof paper, drizzle with half the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender.
- Put the cooked quinoa in a large mixing bowl, and then stir in the roasted sweet potato and its oil.
- Add mint, parsley, spring onion, lemon juice, feta, salt and pepper. Toss together gently, taking care not to breakdown the sweet potato and feta.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve warmish, or at room temperature, garnished with spring onion and roasted pinenuts.