Delicious Healthy Recipe
This delicious Protein Bliss Balls recipe was create by our Ambassador and 7 time World Surfing Champion Layne Beachley. It bursts with healthy flavours and goodness, so try it at home!
- 150g raw organic (activated) nuts
- 30g organic sunflower seeds
- 40g organic pumpkin seeds
- 20g organic goji berries
- 20g chia seeds
- 10g organic desiccated coconut
- 5g maca powder
- 30g organic brown rice or split pea protein powder
- 300g organic pitted dates
- 30g organic coconut oil
- Tsp vanilla extract
- 50-60g organic cacao powder
- Pinch of himalayan sea salt
- Mill nuts, seeds, goji berries, coconut, maca and protein powder in a food processor or blender until it forms a flour and set aside
- Blend dates until paste like
- Add nut flour, coconut oil, vanilla, cacao powder and salt and mix until combined
- Pour into a bowl and roll into balls and refrigerate
- Enjoy a tasty healthy treat at any time of the day!
Get the ingredients and treat your family and friends!